1. Indemnification and Relationship of Parties The customer agrees to indemnify and hold us harmless from any lawsuit, claim, charge, or expense, including reasonable legal fees and costs of defence, for any matter arising from or relating to User website provided hereunder. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to create a relationship between us and the customer in the nature of a partnership, joint venture, editor/publisher or otherwise. Both parties acknowledge and agree that we have no interaction with the data or substance of a customers website, except as necessary to maintain the website.
2. TERM OF CONTRACT & TERMINATION/CANCELLATION This agreement shall have an initial term of one month from the date of execution hereof, unless otherwise specified by sign up request such as our annual plans. Upon expiration of such term, this agreement shall automatically renew for successive equivalent periods, unless notice is given by either party of its intent to terminate the agreement, at least one week prior to the scheduled renewal date. All terms and conditions of this agreement shall be in full force and effect during all original and renewal periods hereunder. If the user does not notify us of their cancellation request at least 3 days in advance of date of execution, the user will be responsible for the payment due for the next equivalent period.
3. REFUND POLICY The user understands that in order to qualify for the money back guarantee, they must inform us within 7 Days of the service becoming active. Any requests after this 7 day period will result in services being cancelled only when the next billing cycle is due. The user understands that all refunds can only be returned using the original payment method. we only refund if your not fully satisfied, as well the refunded amount is based payment gateway fees which is deducted from the orginal amount. If the user no longer owns the domain name registered on their reseller hosting account or it expires this can lead to service interruption and they must inform us as soon as possible.
4. REFUSAL OF SERVICE : Glancehost reserves the right to refuse or cancel services at its sole discretion. Failure to follow any terms or conditions established by us may result in the immediate termination and forfeiture of any refund agreements. This includes, but is not limited to abuse of our staff (foul or derogatory comments) and/or our network.
5. WEBSITE CONTENT : As long as the users content does not break any Islamic contents or causes harm to any specific race, creed or gender, it will be allowed to exist on the users website. The user is responsible for any and all content they place on their website, or transfer by any other means using hardware and or bandwidth belonging to Glancehost. Glancehost reserves the right to remove any page and/or content at any time without notice. The user agrees not to host any unauthorized copyrighted material such as music, movies, photographs without prior permission or which would break copyright law. Examples of unacceptable material on a users hosting account, but not limited to the following:
Pornographic Material (of any kind) Music websites including(music blog, music streaming), websites that stream copyrighted material such as TV shows, movies or sports, either directly or via 3rd party websites ,Christian propaganda, political website, law institution , or any law service ,any gambling website, any ecommerce website which promote alcoholic drink or pork , interest based gaming , or gaming lottery ,File Dump/Mirror Scripts (similar to rapidshare) Websites promoting illegal activities,Email/Spam Scripts websites and/or forums/communities that distribute or link to pirated/illegal content , IRC Scripts/Bots, Proxy Scripts , Pirated Software ,AutoSurf/PTC/PTS/PPC websites Brute force Programs/Scripts/Applications ,High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or Related Sites , Sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permits or licenses , Prime Banks Programs MUDs/RPGs/PBBGs , Hateful/Racist/Harassment oriented sites ,Hacker focused sites/archives/programs ,Fraudulent websites (Including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com)
6. UNSOLICITED ELECTRONIC MAIL (EMAIL SPAM) : User is expressly prohibited from sending unsolicited bulk mail messages (“junk mail“spam). This includes, but is not limited to, bulk-mailing of commercial advertising, information announcements, and political tracts. Such material may only be sent to those who have specifically requested it. Malicious or threatening email is also prohibited. We reserve the right to immediately deactivate your use of our service if we discover such activity. Further, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claim resulting from your use or distribution of electronic mail services through the service provided through these terms of service.
7. SETTING UP YOUR ACCOUNT : The user understands that it may take up to 10 minutes to 1 hours for any reseller hosting account to be activated. Glancehost will setup your account once payment has been received and processed and once your account has been verified. If you do not receive your account information within 10 minutes to 1 hours and have not received an email from us, please contact us immediately.
8. TRANSFERRING YOUR WEBSITE : The user understand that the transfer of websites from the users old web hosting provider to Glancehost is provided as a courtesy. There is no guarantee Glancehost will be able to transfer all of your website files from your old web hosting account to your new web hosting account. Keep in mind, every web hosting company is different and sometimes web hosts configure their servers in a manner that makes it impossible for us to seamlessly transfer all data from your old web hosting account to your new web hosting account. as well we offer 10-15 websites migration free of cost , any other than this will charge additional cost.
9. Privacy : Glancehost takes all reasonable precautions to ensure any information the user submits is protected and not distributed to any 3rd parties. At no point in time, will Glancehost use any information provided to us for any purpose other than to keep in contact with user, provide services purchased by user or to verify a users identity. We will not disclose any personal information about user to third parties (without prior written consent). Unlimited Reseller Hosting may disclose users information to law enforcement agencies without prior consent or notification to the user upon receiving a lawful request.
11. AFFILIATE PROGRAMME & COMMISSIONS : Our affiliate programme is now available on our website.
12. NETWORK STATUS TOOL The network status tool is offered to help you monitor your website or servers and is available to customers with a valid account as login is required. We don't monitor the websites or servers you add to your clients and do not share any information provided elsewhere. Glancehost reserves the right to stop offering this tool/ service at anytime without prior notice.