1. Indemnification and Relationship of Parties The customer agrees to indemnify and hold us harmless from any lawsuit, claim, charge, or expense, including reasonable legal fees and costs of defence, for any matter arising from or relating to User’s website provided hereunder. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to create a relationship between us and the customer in the nature of a partnership, joint venture, editor/publisher or otherwise. Both parties acknowledge and agree that we have no interaction with the data or substance of a customers website, except as necessary to maintain the website.
2. TERM OF CONTRACT & TERMINATION/CANCELLATION This agreement shall have an initial term of one month from the date of execution hereof, unless otherwise specified by sign up request such as our annual plans. Upon expiration of such term, this agreement shall automatically renew for successive equivalent periods, unless notice is given by either party of its intent to terminate the agreement, at least one week prior to the scheduled renewal date. All terms and conditions of this agreement shall be in full force and effect during all original and renewal periods hereunder. If the user does not notify us of their cancellation request at least 3 days in advance of date of execution, the user will be responsible for the payment due for the next equivalent period.
3. REFUND POLICY The user understands that in order to qualify for the money back guarantee, they must inform us within 15 days of the service becoming active. Any requests after this 15 day period will result in services being cancelled only when the next billing cycle is due. The user understands that all refunds can only be returned using the original payment method. We cannot refund using an alternative payment method to the one which was used when setting up the service. The user understands any reseller hosting plan requires a valid domain name in order to work. If the user no longer owns the domain name registered on their reseller hosting account or it expires this can lead to service interruption and they must inform us as soon as possible.
4. REFUSAL OF SERVICE Glancehost reserves the right to refuse or cancel services at its sole discretion. Failure to follow any terms or conditions established by us may result in the immediate termination and forfeiture of any refund agreements. This includes, but is not limited to abuse of our staff (foul or derogatory comments) and/or our network.
5. WEBSITE CONTENT As long as the users content does not break any islamic contents or causes harm to any specific race, creed or gender, it will be allowed to exist on the users website. The user is responsible for any and all content they place on their website, or transfer by any other means using hardware and or bandwidth belonging to Glancehost. Glancehost reserves the right to remove any page and/or content at any time without notice. The user agrees not to host any unauthorised copyrighted material such as music, movies, photographs without prior permission or which would break copyright law. Examples of unacceptable material on a users reseller hosting account, but not limited to the following:
Pornographic Material (of any kind) – Music website including(music blog,music streaming), Websites that stream copyrighted material such as TV shows, movies or sports, either directly or via 3rd party websites – Christian propaganda, political website,File Dump/Mirror Scripts (similar to rapidshare) – Websites promoting illegal activities – Email/Spam Scripts – Websites and/or forums/communities that distribute or link to pirated/illegal content – IRC Scripts/Bots – Proxy Scripts – Pirated Software – AutoSurf/PTC/PTS/PPC websites – Bruteforce Programs/Scripts/Applicationss – High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or Related Sites – Sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permits or licences – Prime Banks Programs – MUDs/RPGs/PBBGs – Hateful/Racist/Harassment oriented sites – Hacker focused sites/archives/programs – Fraudulent websites (Including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com)
6. THE USE OF OUR SERVICE The user agrees to maintain their website in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations (within the United Kingdom), acceptable uses and standards in effect, or which become in effect, during the term hereof. The user agrees to practice common courtesy in its use of our service, and refrain from using any distribution lists for electronic mail or other techniques for unsolicited mass mailing. The user agrees to keep their contact email address with us current at all times. The user also agrees that Unlimited Reseller Hosting has no liability for lost or undelivered email messages concerning the status or payment due for a users account. The user agrees no notices for account status or invoices will be sent via postal mail or telephone, unless initiated by Unlimited Reseller Hosting as required by law to collect payment. Resource usage, The user may not: – Use 25% or more of system resources for longer then 90 seconds. Activities that could cause such problems include, but are not limited to: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc. – Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD. – Run any type of web spider or indexer (including Google Cash / AdSpy) on shared hosting account. – Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network. – Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client. – Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities – Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes. – Run any MySQL queries longer than 15 seconds. MySQL tables should be indexed appropriately. Account Limitations: You may use your account for personal use but not as a backup facility for automated backups or things of that nature. If you are unsure if your intended use violates these terms of service please contact us. Inode Limits: All shared hosting plans are limited to 500,000 inodes. Each cPanel account owned by a reseller hosting plan is limited to 500,000 inodes. VPS plans do not have an inode limit. Disk Space Usage (Unlimited Plans): Your account may not be used as a storage and/or backup service for files/archives. Regular backups of databases, websites, etc, are permitted within reason. Any account found to be using an excessive and/or unreasonable amount of disk space may be asked to reduce their usage or face suspension/termination. Unlimited Reseller Hosting reserves the right to suspend/terminate any service for resource abuse at their discretion. 8. BACKUPS AND DATA LOSS Unlimited Reseller Hosting will run a back-up service once daily (stored offsite), overwriting any previous back-up made. The back-up process is provided as a courtesy, therefore it is recommended users always keep their own back-ups accordingly. Unlimited Reseller Hosting is not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. The user agrees to take full responsibility regarding the maintenance of all appropriate backups and data stored on Unlimited Reseller Hosting servers. While Unlimited Reseller Hosting does maintain backups of your files and data, we accept no responsibility should backups be unavailable for any reason including but not limited to data corruption, hardware failure, or negligence. Any account/user larger than 5 gigabytes, will be excluded from our backup systems with or without notice, however all data will continue to be mirrored to a secondary drive (helping to protect your data in case of drive failures). All cPanel backup files, backup -*.tar.gz and cpmove-*.tar.gz, older than 120 hours (5 days) will be removed from the server automatically. User Initiated Cpanel Back-Ups: Since the backup process which packages and compresses your account can be very resource intensive (all full cPanel backups should be performed during off-peak times as indicated below). Any backup process found to be running during peak hours will be disabled and possibly suspended. Resellers are responsible for ensuring clients websites are backed up, we provide the tools (Jetbackup & cPanel Backup tools) to make it easy to backup each website, we cannot always set Jetbackup to backup every 24 hours on your clients account because the terms of service need to be agreed to by by your client. You understand we are not responsible for your clients backups. Acceptable Time periods to run full cPanel back-ups (off-peak hours): Monday through Sunday 10pm-6am *If your account is bigger than 5GB in size you can still back-up your account by downloading MYSQL via PHPMyAdmin and downloading your core files via FTP. 9. SECURITY User agrees not to attempt to undermine or cause harm to any server or customer of Unlimited Reseller Hosting. Failure to comply with this rule will result in the immediate termination of the users account.
7. UNSOLICITED ELECTRONIC MAIL (EMAIL SPAM) User is expressly prohibited from sending unsolicited bulk mail messages (“junk mail” or “spam”). This includes, but is not limited to, bulk-mailing of commercial advertising, information announcements, and political tracts. Such material may only be sent to those who have specifically requested it. Malicious or threatening email is also prohibited. We reserve the right to immediately deactivate your use of our service if we discover such activity. Further, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claim resulting from your use or distribution of electronic mail services through the service provided through these terms of service.
8. SETTING UP YOUR ACCOUNT The user understands that it may take up to 24 hours for any reseller hosting account to be activated. Glancehost will setup your account once payment has been received and processed and once your account has been verified. If you do not receive your account information within 24 hours and have not received an email from Unlimited Reseller Hosting, please contact us immediately.
9. TRANSFERRING YOUR WEBSITE The user understand that the transfer of websites from the users old web hosting provider to Glancehost is provided as a courtesy. There is no guarantee Glancehost will be able to transfer all of your website files from your old web hosting account to your new web hosting account. Keep in mind, every web hosting company is different and sometimes web hosts configure their servers in a manner that makes it impossible for us to seamlessly transfer all data from your old web hosting account to your new web hosting account.
10. Privacy Unlimited Reseller Hosting takes all reasonable precautions to ensure any information the user submits is protected and not distributed to any 3rd parties. At no point in time, will Glancehost use any information provided to us for any purpose other than to keep in contact with user, provide services purchased by user or to verify a users identity. We will not disclose any personal information about user to third parties (without prior written consent). Unlimited Reseller Hosting may disclose users information to law enforcement agencies without prior consent or notification to the user upon receiving a lawful request.
11. AFFILIATE PROGRAMME & COMMISSIONS Our affiliate programme is coming soon and more information will be provided shortly.
12. NETWORK STATUS TOOL The network status tool is offered to help you monitor your website or servers and is available to customers with a valid account as login is requried. We don’t monitor the websites or servers you add to your clients and do not share any information provided elsewhere. Unlimited Reseller Hosting reserves the right to stop offering this tool/ service at anytime without prior notice.